HeroClix Online Forums

Go Back   HeroClix Online Forums > Main Category > Game Discussion

Old 08-26-2013, 07:50 PM

Default Tournaments :(

I love the themes you guys have been coming up with for the Marvel themed tourneys. However, anymore it is next to impossible to get one started. I have wasted many hours waiting in que for tournaments that never end up happening.

I know you guys have a lot on the table, and are constantly getting requests for more more more.

That said, I really think a new prize system needs to be implemented for the themed tourneys. Maybe make a second FotW, but that's only available thru these tournaments. Maybe I'm crazy, but if that would happen I believe your tournament revenue would quadruple at least. Whenever you guys have a special prize like Thanos, etc, attendance is 100 times better than times like now, because nobody cares about the random LE prize anymore. I have 4 Burglars...don't need anymore

Just a thought
Old 08-26-2013, 10:12 PM

I agree with this 100%. Even ATAs attract a ton of players. I'm not sure what the easiest thing to program is... but whatever it is, if you give that away I bet we will have a lot more tournaments.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:29 AM

Default the happy hour prize kit

The first time they did happy hour the attendance was great. This time people were getting Madame hydra. I would like to see a couple of weeks of tour eys where the prizes are the exclusives, chase figures like Odin, red skull, weapon x and capsickle as prizes people would play more. No one wants to pull anymore toxins and night nurses, burglers or red guardian.