HeroClix Online Forums

Go Back   HeroClix Online Forums > Main Category > Suggestions

Old 03-01-2014, 06:24 PM

Default Let us vote for figure of the week

I would first like to thank you for putting more product out lately it's a vast improvement over what it use to be. I have come here to talk about the figure of the week. I think the past couple of weeks the figs have really been lacking one of the reasons might be because they come from the Teen Titans set. The worst set ever made but back to the point. Their are so many good figures we still don't have. I think it would be a good idea to put up six figures every week that you all can make and let the players vote on the figure they want on the forum. Then the figure with the most votes can be made as the figure of the week the following week. I think this would be a good way for their to be more involvement from players and I think you would see more players online if they could vote for the figures they wanted every week. Thanks for reading.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:10 PM

If both DC and Marvel were offered simultaneously as FOTW, that would satisfy fans of both brands.
Old 03-02-2014, 06:07 PM

Who is going to program in 6 figures every week?. One figure a week and the odd fast forces and gravity feeds are fine. Remember there must be over 800 different figures on HCO by now so how can you be bored of them all?

I think they should, for quickness sake, create figures they already have the sculpts for eg 196 pt Dr Strange, 127 pt Joker, 200 pt Supergirl, 225 pt Zod etc etc. Might make things easier.

Last edited by darkseid; 03-02-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:57 AM

They don't have to program six figures a week. I said give us six figures to vote on then the figure with the most votes gets made the following week. So that's just one figure they will be making like they are now. It just lets players have somewhat of a say on what figures we get. I could care less for a figure like Arsenal when we could be getting a JL52 Green Arrow.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the One Above All View Post
They don't have to program six figures a week. I said give us six figures to vote on then the figure with the most votes gets made the following week. So that's just one figure they will be making like they are now. It just lets players have somewhat of a say on what figures we get. I could care less for a figure like Arsenal when we could be getting a JL52 Green Arrow.
Ok not six actual figures made per week but they will still have to get permission to offer six figures every week even if they only make one. We don't know how hard it is to get permission especially if you ask for it then don't make those figures.