HeroClix Online Forums

Go Back   HeroClix Online Forums > Main Category > Getting Started

Old 03-12-2011, 02:55 PM

you can try the key "Prt scm" (print screen) and take it to paint or something and save the picture. (you have to get out of the game to actually see that after you press "Prt scm" key.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksflying81 View Post
Hmm, nothing seems to be happening...
I don't think it's ctrl-Q. Try Alt-print screen. That copies it to the desktop. If you ctrl-Z, it will paste it to whatever application you are in... Word, Paint, etc.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:22 PM

If you want to take a screen shot while you are in HCO, the shortcut on the keyboard IS CTRL + Q. If you have a way to do it that fits you better, then that's fine. That is just how I was instructed to do it when I first started playtesting about 3+ months ago.
Hello geeks. Look at your posts, now back at mine, now back at your posts, now back at mine. Sadly, not everybody is as geeky as me, but you could be if you played themes. Look down, now back up. You're on HCOnline Beta with the Geek other Geeks could be like. Look down, what's in your hand? It's a booster pack with those 2 figures you need. Look again, the figures are now CHASES! Anything is possible when you embrace your inner geek. I'M ON HCONLINE Beta.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:59 PM

What of rules it doesn't recognize?

Crit misses don't generate self damage and also Leap/Climb allowing attacks at differing elevations isn't being recognized. Healing from Steal Energy doesn't seem to work either.

Last edited by get_1; 03-13-2011 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksflying81 View Post
Hmm, nothing seems to be happening...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVRSR4 View Post
If you want to take a screen shot while you are in HCO, the shortcut on the keyboard IS CTRL + Q. If you have a way to do it that fits you better, then that's fine. That is just how I was instructed to do it when I first started playtesting about 3+ months ago.
I get it now... ctrl-Q will save a print screen as a jpg under \Games\HeroClix\Screenshots

When you press Ctrl-Q nothing will seem to happen. You have to browse and get/attach the screenshot from said directory.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:33 PM

I wasn't exactly sure what to put in the window for the bug reports, or even if this was a bug. But, I was just in game and about half way through, I was unable to move any of my characters.

I could still do things like attack walls, and use powers like regen, but I was unable to move my characters anywhere.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:22 PM

I've tried a handful of times to launch and I keep getting this:

Fatal Error:

Saved dump file to 'HeroClix_2.51.1.0_2011-03-13-18-28.dmp
Old 03-31-2011, 12:56 AM

I don't know if this is a bug, but I accidentally closed the game window and encountered a problem. When I try to bring HCO back up, all I get is the first screen, but lacking any options or buttons. Essentially, there is no game for me to play now and no way to even report a bug, just because I closed a window by accident.

My username in the game is SithLordLB.

I had just started a game with another player, 400 points. I was playing Thor/Loki and an Asgardian Warrior on the Rainbow Bridge. I just wanted to include this information if only to help the development process.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:56 AM

I have found that when I try to go to the Report Bug button all I get coming up is black screen with a brown border in the middle of it and the X with a circle around it around the bottom right corner of the screen. This happens before I do anything ingame except trying to submit a bug
Old 07-17-2011, 09:34 PM

Default Bad Thing

I had torch carry the thing but the thing was after he was put down I couldn't do a thing with the thing. I could't move or attack the rest of the game with him.